Sunday 11 October 2015

Munchkin Baby Fresh Food feeder. REVIEW

A lot of you who follow me on social media sites have seen a picture of Noah enjoying some fresh fruit from a feeder, a lot of people have asked about this so I thought I'd write a honest review about it. Now Noah is 7 months old. We've started to wean him. Things are going well and he seems to be enjoying trying different foods.
I was in Sainsburys a few weeks ago and came across these Munchkin Fresh fruit feeders for a couple of pounds. I thought i'll give it a go! I can honestly say it's been great. You pop any fruit or veg (at the moment I'm trying really juicy fruit such as watermelon.) There's a clasp on it that clips and then you give it to baby and they suck or check it through the netting! There's a little handle on the top of the lid that they can hold (or you.) Noah has really enjoyed it. He wont hold it though (lazy boy.) There's also a outer plastic pot so you can fill the netting pop the pot/cover on and take out it and about with you. So its great for when your on the go. Up to now Noah has enjoyed - Grapes,watermelon and orange! No big peace's has came through the netting and I've had no issues with it at all. In fact I think its a very good idea and Noah loves it (he gets excited when he sees the fruit being copped and me popping it into the netting!)
I have done a quick Google search on it and found it widely available on the net for around the same price I paid.
Here is there main web page -http://www.munchkin.com/?source=global

Noah enojying his fruit -



No comments:

Post a Comment