Thursday 3 December 2015

Sorry I've been away from blogging for a while......heres why...

Hi all,

First of all sorry I haven't been around on the blog much recently! I've been a busy bee! Been working more hours (20 hours per week) and also had Noah started nursery - the same one Rowan goes to. Noah goes 2 days a week, and I wanted to catch up on stuff that I've never seem to have time to do i.e. Housework/xmas shopping etc (playing catch up in other words) and it has worked! I seem to be really organised (for once.)

Noah is really enjoying nursery! Seems to of settled in fine! And enjoying his food there too. So its all gone rather well! I don't know if its just coincidental but he seems to of progressed a LOT in the last 5 weeks, not sure if nursery has been a strong factor in this! He's now sitting up unaided, has 2 teeth and is clapping his hands and walking around (in his walker.) I did have a few concerns about him as he's now just turned 9 months and seems a little behind in doing things, but hey- ho I know they develop in their own time and he seems pretty happy.

Rowan is doing well too, he's still at nursery and starts school next year he will be almost 5 when he does start, so I think he'll be more then ready for school at this time/age! He has a small part in his xmas play/nativity as a shepherd and were off to see him in it next week, at nursery. December sure is a hectic month for us as we've party's/xmas dinners/Santa visits etc.

Alex is also doing well. I'm dreading him starting secondary school next year! He is on the school council (and is taking the role dead seriously.) He's due to visit the houses of parliament in London, in January with the town major! So he's looking forward to that too! And he's started doing scouts also and he loves that as its typical boy things.

So all busy for us here! I will be posting a blog next week as were off to go on the Polar Express on Sunday (6th Dec) - which should be great fun for us (I'm more excited then the kids I think!) I have been on before with Alex but, this time where going as a family of 5 and I wanted to log what its like going on with a young baby etc.

Anyway Hope everyone is well! Don't forget I'm on instagram and facebook so please give my pages a "like" or follow.

Speak soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment