Sunday 6 September 2015

A little more about us.............

I thought id write a little bit more about us and share it with you guys.

So as you all now know, I've got 3 children all boys aged 10,3 and 6 months old!. My eldest ((Alex)) is currently in his last year at primary school. It's all go for him.  He's just gone back to school after the summer holidays and is now focusing on his SATs in the spring next year!. He's no idea what he'd like to do when he eventually leaves school. I think he's mainly going to concentrate on getting good grades before he makes any further decisions. He helps me loads with his 2 brothers. And considering he's 10 years old is very mature and sensible for his age ((for now anyway.))

My middle child ((Rowan)) is madness! He is currently at nursery 2.5 days per week. He is your typical boy and into everything. To be honest he is a little monster and when people comment and say "you don't get 2 alike" they where right! He's so energetic and full of life! Nothing like how Alex was when he was younger! He's ace thou and although he's not a angel I wouldn't change him for the world!

And....the baby of the family ((Noah)) 6 months old well we're just starting to see his personality now. And he reminds me of Alex in so many ways and a lot of people comment and say they can see Alex in him! We're currently starting to wean Noah so he's getting used to different tastes and textures - which is interesting to watch. He loves music! Mainly classical - which is odd cause we never listen to it nore did I when I was pregnant.

And..then there's me. I started "blogging" As I feel that I've been through so many experiences. Both as a mother and a person. I'd love to share these with people! I also wanted something to document my children's life's and give them something to look back on when they where older. Most of my time is spent with the kids, but I do work part time in a pub and I am starting a course for Maths and English this month - which I'm looking forward too! (( mainly cause my English and maths are horrendous and I want to be able to support Alex more in his school life.))

So that's a little more about us!

Please follow me on instagram or Facebook -

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=829042723816003

https://instagram.com/tingle.rachel/


No comments:

Post a Comment