Wednesday 2 September 2015


Hi everyone,

I'm mummy T - 32 years old from North East England! I'm a mummy to 3 children aged 10, 3 and 6 months old. As you can Imagen life for us is pretty hectic but, I love being a mum to 3 (all boys.) I do work part time ((weekends)) but I am off for a few days during the week and love to spend with my boys and hopefully BLOG! :)

I have a fair few experiences to share with you all. Of course my day to day life, but also I'd love to share my experiences and share my other stories with you all as I feel I have been through a fair few things in my time (Gosh that makes me sound old)! I also have some reviews to share here ( currently also on my facebook page) I have had the fantastic opportunity to work for the mother&baby awards this year -  which I have been sent baby products to review at home along with some friends.


 We're just at the end of the summer holidays now and I have a little more time on my hands to enable me to blog and start on blogger. I started blogging around May time and currently have a facebook page and instagram account. But would love to expand! I'm not very good at computers but, I'm willing to learn! After hunting for info on blogging for beginners I came accross the tots100 web site and followed instructions there. And here I am!

Thank you for reading this short intro and if your on Facebook or Instagram come along and say Hi (links below)

Mummy T x

Facebook link -
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mummy-T-Personal-Mummy-Blog/829042723816003?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

Instagram - Tingle. Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment