Tuesday 8 September 2015

Product Review Shnuggle Bath.

Product Review - Shnuggle Bath.

So after posting a rather cute picture to my Instagram I've had a few people ask about the Shnuggle Bath! So I thought now would be a perfect time to add a review on it!
I love this little bath on the bottom is a bump for baby's bum to rest against...this helps them to sit in a more up right position! Leaving both hands free to bath baby. There's a grey none slip patch where babies back can lean against! Its a fair sized bath so should last baby a while! Noah loves it! And he loves bath time too! The thing I love about this bath is that it takes seconds to fill. I usually fill it inside the bath tub then lift Noah into it. But I also know people who life the tub out and use it in the middle of the bedroom or nursery! I do use bubble bath in it and it doesn't make the plastic slippy! I tend to clean it after Noah's bath once I've tipped the water out!

All in all I love it and think it costs around £20 which personally I think is reasonable for a baby bath. The only thing Id love to see change is a little Soap holder on it for his baby soap. :)

Anyway here's a photo of Noah enjoying his bath.




To shop for Shnuggle Baths and other products please visit -

http://www.shnuggle.com/

My review is my own thoughts/comments on the Shnuggle Bath and not copied from another site.

No comments:

Post a Comment