Tuesday 19 January 2016

Loyalty clubs/ vouches/ coupons and offers. My top picks.

 I found that through out my pregnancy I was handed lots of leaflets more of which was in the bounty packs (along with lots of samples to try!) I found some clubs didn't give you anything apart from spam to email and junk mail through the letterbox! 

So, seems as having children and a baby is so expensive I thought id write a blog about which are my bests companies to join that have been really rewarding and I would recommend to other parents.

 So here are my top ones which have never stopped giving! 

Cow&Gate baby club - I signed up to this when I was pregnant with Rowan! There's a fabulous  on - line community and also on - line chat option with professionals for help / advice. When I was pregnant I got the little cuddle cow, pregnancy diary and lots of helpful information through the post. When I started weaning the boys I also received lots of coupons for the different Jar's of baby food and breakfast cereals! I also received a weaning plan too with recipe ideas in. Which all came in handy and I saved a small fortune! 

Pampers Nappies - I'm sure with these a sent back a slip in the post and they now send me coupons for pampers nappy's You can only claim these coupons at Tesco stores, but still a little bit of a money saver over time!

Johnson baby wipes (( baby club)) -  On the packs of baby wipes is a code which you type into their web site (www.johnsonsbaby.co.uk) You get points for the different codes  ( I think its 5 points per pack of wipes) - once you have so many points you can swap them for baby things such as books, and even baby swimming lessons ( See Picture below.) Iv just recently found this baby club when I actually reading the side of the wipes (which iv never done). I've recently hit points needed to get a gift so ill update how it was and what was sent out to me later. This is more of a loyalty scheme then coupons etc but I thought it was worth giving it a mention.

Boots Parenting Club - I LOVE this one! It's definitely a favourite with me. I got asked to join the baby club while in-store (after I had Noah). I thought id give it a go I can honestly say it's been really good! I got a free baby changing bag when I purchased some pampers nappies. I got double points for my advantage card and I receive all sorts of vouches through the post including 25% off the mini mode clothing and buy one get one free on wipes ((boots own brand))! This has been great and the dates on the vouchers last a while so there plenty of time to get products. I can honestly say I wish I knew about this club when pregnant!

So these are my top ones! ((So far)) If anyone else knows of any-more please message me and ill join up and add them in here!



This photo is the Baby Club over at Johnsons (link in blog ^^)




Thanx for reading


Mummy T

x






No comments:

Post a Comment