Wednesday 27 January 2016

Munchkin White Hot safety spoons - Review -

I thought it was time for me to blog again with a product review. This time we've been using the White Hot Safety Spoons by Munchkin. It's currently the Baby Event at our local Asda and they had  a 4 pack for £2 so, I picked a pack up to try them out - plus Noah needed some new spoons.

The first thing I noticed about the spoons where there super long handles, I really wasn't sure how Noah would manage trying to feed himself with them being so long. But on the packaging it advised that there suitable from 3 months + - I can honestly say he's managed really well using them and I have found them easier also. The are all very brightly coloured and the spoon part is super soft and flexible for gums. But here's the smart part about them, the spoon part of them change's colour when in hot foods (or liquids such as gravy / watery home made custard) - which I thought was really good! When the colour disappear's from the spoon, this is a indication that the food is too hot. Which is pretty smart. Of course I still check his food even when the colour hasn't all gone from the spoon just to be sure. But over all I think it's a good idea especially if your on the go and just not sure if the foods still hot, even when its been left to cool slightly. The colour does return to the spoon once the food cooled down.

So, I really do like these and I think there a good idea! Here's a link to their on - line shop.

http://www.munchkin.com/uk/white-hot-reg-infant-safety-spoons-4-pack.html

I've got photos below of the spoons in use but this is with hot water (just as a demo so you can see what happens to them.)

Thanx for reading everyone!

Mummy - T
x



The Spoons before the warm water was added to the bowl.






The Spoons after they where in the warm water for 1 minute.
The spoons just after the water was added.
Removed from the water and colour returning.

No comments:

Post a Comment